1. Objective and Features of This Website
This site provides necessary information about ETSN News and its products and services to all customers, concerned parties and users, as well as people who are eager to expand technical knowledge. The wide range of content on this site also allows you to peruse information about our technological capabilities, history, and policies.
2. Environments Required to Browse This Site
Recommended Operating Systems and Browsers
• ・Internet Explorer 10 or later
• ・Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or later
• ・Google Chrome 16 or later
Mac OS X Environments
• ・Safari 5.0
• ・Mozilla Firefox 9.0 or later
• ・Google Chrome 16 or later
3. Website Contents
The content of this site is principally intended to provide general information. When using the content for the purpose of making investments, carrying out business, or making important decisions, you are required to use the information under your own responsibility. ETSN News aim’s to update the content on this site in a timely manner to provide greater convenience to users; however, it should not be deemed ETSN News essential obligation to do so. This site shall be used only after users understand and agree to this effect, and under their own responsibility and judgment. Users of this site are allowed to browse, print, or download the contents of this site only for personal or noncommercial use. In any case, however, modification, sale, broadcast, and distribution of any content on this site is not permitted. This condition shall be agreed to before using this site.
4. Links to Other Sites
In cases where links to other sites are contained on this site, ETSN News is not liable for the contents and/or services of such sites. Responsibility for information of other sites and use of information on those sites shall be held by the providers of the contents and users who view and use them.
5. Protection of Trademarks, Copyright, and Intellectual Property
The copyright for works on the ETSN News websites belongs to either ETSN News or other third parties. This shall be protected by the Copyright Act, the Industrial Property Act, and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property. Users of this site are allowed to browse, print, or download the contents of this site only for personal or noncommercial use. In any case, however, modification, sale, broadcast, and distribution of any content on this site is not permitted. This condition shall be agreed to before using this site.
Additionally, ETSN News business names, trademarks, and brand logos, etc. on this website are all the business names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of ETSN News.
6. About Privacy
To improve our service, site measurements utilizing Google Analytics of Google Inc. are incorporated into this site. Analysis may be carried out using “cookie” text files that are generated through these measurements, and some types of user information such as IP addresses may be collected by Google, Inc. during the analysis. The information is used only for the purpose of analyzing site usage, sending of generated reports to the site operator, and for provision of other services. By using this site, users are regarded as having granted permission for the data processing carried out by Google, Inc. through the method and for the purpose mentioned above.
* Users can disable cookie generation through their browser. However, if you disable cookies, some functions of this site may not be available.
7. About Accessibility
Characters to Be Used
No machine-dependent characters are used. Extended characters are replaced by other characters or changed into images.
Single-byte Katakana characters are not used.
Colors and Fonts
Adequate contrast is set between the text color and background colors so that the text can be read easily.
Device fonts are used wherever possible to configure the site so that it does not depend on the device environment.
For an external link (a link to a domain other than this site), an icon indicating the external link is configured, and for a link to a PDF file, a configured icon shows that the destination is a PDF file.
8. Amending Terms and Conditions
ETSN News holds rights to change this agreement of use as necessary at its own discretion subject to manifestation of changes made to this site. ETSN News will not necessarily announce any changes. We request that users check the contents of this agreement on a regular basis.
ETSN News always exercises the utmost care to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site. However, ETSN News does not guarantee that all the information on this site is correct, safe, updated, or will be useful to all users. Users shall bear all responsibility for viewing and using this site.
ETSN News exercises the right to restrict or prevent access by any user to this site at any time. Under no circumstances shall ETSN News be liable for any direct or indirect losses that results from the above.
Users shall view this site and download contents under their own judgment and responsibility. Users shall address, under their own responsibility, any loss that results from server stoppages, change of information, or stoppages of any kind related to this website that may occur without prior notice, or any situation that results from failure or damage to online access, equipment, or data on the user side when viewing this site or downloading contents. ETSN News shall bear no responsibility for any losses or outcomes that occur as a result of the above.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
ETSN News servers automatically receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us: such as your IP address, browser type and language, the date, time of your request. ETSN News also uses “cookies” – small files containing a string of characters sent to your computer that can uniquely identifies your browser – in addition to Flash shared browser objects to administer its website to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use ETSN News services in order to improve the quality of our services.
What data is collected?
We restrict unauthorized collection of user’s data. In interest of protecting the privacy of our users we don’t share or keep the data with any third party services or users. All collected data is used to better the plugin.
These metrics could include:
- email address – Gmail sometimes block or sends messages to spam folder and users have no chance to get a support or help if they have any questions and need assistance. We occasionally may email them, asking if they are doing ok with the plugin or need any help.
- plugin list – We may collect the list of installed plugins from user, allowing our quality control developers to test the plugin compatibility, in order to make our plugins friendly with other plugins
- website – We may collect the website URL in order to see how users used our plugins in order to optimize our plugins and make UX/UI changes to make them better.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information We collect is used: 1. to respond to Your inquiries; 2. to provide customer services and resolve any complaints; 3. to improve the website and service and resolve any technical problems; 4. to communicate with You concerning the services offered on the Website by Us or on any social networking sites; 5. cross-reference with other Personal Information that We have acquired about You or may acquire about You through other sources; 6. to create aggregate data; 7. to maintain a customer database which will be used for in-house business operations ; and 8. to market the products and services of our third party advertisers.
WE CAN SHARE YOUR INFORMATION IN CASE
We may disclose Personal Information: 1. to companies that help process the transactions You request, in order to protect Your transactions from fraud and verify Your identity; 2. to government officials and agencies as required by law in case of illegal activities ; 3. to comply with legal, regulatory or administrative requirements of governmental authorities (including, without limitation, requests from the governmental agency authorities to view Your Personal Information); 4. to protect and defend Us in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute; 5. to prevent imminent physical harm; 6. to share aggregated statistical or demographic data with business partners or for public relations; 7. to sell or otherwise provide to third parties in the event of a bankruptcy or liquidation; and 8. to sell or otherwise provide to third parties in the event of a future merger or acquisition by another company.
ETSN News will take appropriate security measures designed to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. ETSN News processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. ETSN News takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary. If ETSN News learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. ETSN News may post a notice on the website if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us.
ETSN News complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on ETSN News. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
OUR REFUND POLICY
Your purchase of ETSN News products is final. You are being billed after you make a purchase of one or multiple products. This is a one time payment. All our products are non-refundable, due to their General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL), which is a widely used free software license, that guarantees end users the freedom to run, study, share and modify the software. Our refund service negotiate and discuss each issue case by case, meaning that end user is free to email ETSN News staff or use contact form on this website, social networks to let us know about the difficulties they face during the first 10 (ten) days, in this case, if one of our developers could not solve the problem, client will be covered by the money back guarantee. Within that period refund requests can be accepted if they correspond to the following IMPORTANT requirements:
- The company does not refund for a third party service that client desires to apply for, whether it is a database issue, backup request or any other paid service of a hosting company, third party service or individual. We are responsible for our services and plugins only. And your decisions to apply for a third party service is still holds on you, but not the company or our services. We also don’t refund in cases where a client has made changes in the codes of our products and requires a refund.
- Before asking the refund user should clearly describe the problem to the mentioned platforms, showing the issue on a live website by providing links, screenshots, system log info and more details if required by customer service.
- We do not accept refund requests without any evidence of the problems faced with the plugin and without describing the reasons of a refund.
After the problem is examined by our experts we MAKE refund in cases:
- Dysfunction of the product which come from our product, and can not be fixed within mentioned period of time.
- Global bugs found in the plugin ( the bug is global if it should be updated within rather long period of time).
In the case of minor deficiencies that can be corrected, your payment is final. We DON’T refund if:
- You mistakenly bought the wrong product (in this case, we make discounts if you purchase the right one)
- Do not like the product ( we gave all information and demonstration for you to be sure if the product is what you need)
- The product doesn’t have features you thought it should have ( free version is made to show how it functions and in user manual you can find all features that pro version has, also we have fast support that can answer all your questions)
- There is minor deficiencies, which can be corrected, but it is not given any chance for us to fix
- There are problems which come from other plugins or theme incompatibility
Being a customer, please be sure you buy the right product, and be sure it has all you need and please ask questions before purchases in order to avoid problems.
CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services, please contact us. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as it possible.
For additional information contact us at: email@example.com